Comparison of sampling methods of Aphis glycines predators across the diel cycle
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 7, pages 475–484, August 2014
How to Cite
Woltz, J. M. and Landis, D. A. (2014), Comparison of sampling methods of Aphis glycines predators across the diel cycle. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/jen.12106
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- MSU University Distinguished Fellowship
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International Graduate Student Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!