Susceptibility of small honey bee colonies to invasion by the small hive beetle, Aethina tumida (Coleoptera, Nitidulidae)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 7, pages 547–550, August 2014
How to Cite
Mustafa, S. G., Spiewok, S., Duncan, M., Spooner-Hart, R. and Rosenkranz, P. (2014), Susceptibility of small honey bee colonies to invasion by the small hive beetle, Aethina tumida (Coleoptera, Nitidulidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/jen.12111
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- German Federal Ministry for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!