Mention of trade names or commercial products in this review paper is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Artificial diets used in mass production of the New World screwworm, Cochliomyia hominivorax
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 9, pages 708–714, November 2014
How to Cite
Chen, H., Chaudhury, M. F., Sagel, A., Phillips, P. L. and Skoda, S. R. (2014), Artificial diets used in mass production of the New World screwworm, Cochliomyia hominivorax. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 708–714. doi: 10.1111/jen.12112
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!