Entomopathogenic nematodes fail to parasitize the woolly apple aphid Eriosoma lanigerum as their symbiotic bacteria are suppressed
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 9, pages 644–655, November 2014
How to Cite
Berkvens, N., Van Vaerenbergh, J., Maes, M., Beliën, T. and Viaene, N. (2014), Entomopathogenic nematodes fail to parasitize the woolly apple aphid Eriosoma lanigerum as their symbiotic bacteria are suppressed. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 644–655. doi: 10.1111/jen.12117
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT). Grant Number: 090935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!