Is there an associational resistance of winter pea–durum wheat intercrops towards Acyrthosiphon pisum Harris?
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 8, pages 577–585, September 2014
How to Cite
Ndzana, R. A., Magro, A., Bedoussac, L., Justes, E., Journet, E.-P. and Hemptinne, J.-L. (2014), Is there an associational resistance of winter pea–durum wheat intercrops towards Acyrthosiphon pisum Harris?. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 577–585. doi: 10.1111/jen.12119
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!