The effects of landscape on bumblebees to ensure crop pollination in the highland agricultural ecosystems in China
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 8, pages 555–565, September 2014
How to Cite
Xie, Z. and An, J. (2014), The effects of landscape on bumblebees to ensure crop pollination in the highland agricultural ecosystems in China. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 555–565. doi: 10.1111/jen.12122
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- China National 948 Project. Grant Number: 2011-S1
- Special Fund for Agro−scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203080−4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!