Geographical variation of Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) populations revealed by mitochondrial COI gene in China
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 9, pages 692–700, November 2014
How to Cite
Niu, Y.-Q., Nansen, C., Li, X.-W. and Liu, T.-X. (2014), Geographical variation of Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae) populations revealed by mitochondrial COI gene in China. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 692–700. doi: 10.1111/jen.12130
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012CB114105
- Special Fund for Agro-Scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201303019
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-25-B-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!