[Correction added on 12 March 2015, after first online publication: author Ziaee's present address clarified.].
Toxicity of Carum copticum essential oil-loaded nanogel against Sitophilus granarius and Tribolium confusum
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 10, pages 763–771, December 2014
How to Cite
Ziaee, M., Moharramipour, S. and Mohsenifar, A. (2014), Toxicity of Carum copticum essential oil-loaded nanogel against Sitophilus granarius and Tribolium confusum. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 763–771. doi: 10.1111/jen.12133
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!