A cDNA library from the antenna of Monochamus alternatus Hope and binding properties of odorant-binding proteins
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 229–236, April 2015
How to Cite
Gao, X. and Wang, M.-Q. (2015), A cDNA library from the antenna of Monochamus alternatus Hope and binding properties of odorant-binding proteins. Journal of Applied Entomology, 139: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/jen.12136
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31370653
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0649
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Hubei Scientific Committee. Grant Number: 2011CDA088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!