A cDNA library from the antenna of Monochamus alternatus Hope and binding properties of odorant-binding proteins
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 229–236, April 2015
How to Cite
Gao, X. and Wang, M.-Q. (2015), A cDNA library from the antenna of Monochamus alternatus Hope and binding properties of odorant-binding proteins. Journal of Applied Entomology, 139: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/jen.12136
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31370653
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0649
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Hubei Scientific Committee. Grant Number: 2011CDA088
Figure S1 Clean EST length distribution of the M. alternatus library. A total of 190 ESTs were identified after elimination of vector sequence and low-quality sequences.
Figure S2 Alignment of predicted amino acid sequences of OBPs from the antennal cDNA library with other OBPs.
Figure S3 SDS-PAGE analyses showing the expression and purification of the recombinant OBPs, with target bands marked in red boxes.
Table S1 Specific RT-PCR primers designed for OBPs in M. alternatus.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.