Influence of thermal conditions on habitat use by a rare spring-emerging butterfly Euphydryas editha taylori
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 8, pages 623–634, September 2014
How to Cite
Bennett, V. J., Betts, M. G. and Smith, W. P. (2014), Influence of thermal conditions on habitat use by a rare spring-emerging butterfly Euphydryas editha taylori. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 623–634. doi: 10.1111/jen.12137
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Oregon State University's General Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!