Biology, ecology, behavior, host status and management of invasive and native fruit flies of Europe, Africa and the Middle East
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, BEHAVIOR, HOST STATUS, AND MANAGEMENT OF INVASIVE AND NATIVE FRUIT FLIES OF EUROPE, AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Volume 138, Issue 6, pages 393–394, July 2014
How to Cite
Papadopoulos, N. T. and Quilici, S. (2014), Biology, ecology, behavior, host status and management of invasive and native fruit flies of Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 393–394. doi: 10.1111/jen.12139
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!