Selection of non-target tephritids for risk evaluation in classical biocontrol programmes against the olive fruit fly
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 179–191, April 2015
How to Cite
Cobo, A., González-Núñez, M., Sánchez-Ramos, I. and Pascual, S. (2015), Selection of non-target tephritids for risk evaluation in classical biocontrol programmes against the olive fruit fly. Journal of Applied Entomology, 139: 179–191. doi: 10.1111/jen.12145
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!