Effect of resistant and susceptible soybean cultivars on the attraction of egg parasitoids under field conditions
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 207–216, April 2015
How to Cite
Michereff, M. F. F., Michereff Filho, M., Blassioli-Moraes, M. C., Laumann, R. A., Diniz, I. R. and Borges, M. (2015), Effect of resistant and susceptible soybean cultivars on the attraction of egg parasitoids under field conditions. Journal of Applied Entomology, 139: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/jen.12148
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
- International Foundation for Science (IFS)
- Federal District Research Foundation (FAP-DF)
- Brazilian Corporation of Agricultural Research (EMBRAPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!