Larval mortality and development for rotation-resistant and rotation-susceptible populations of western corn rootworm on Bt corn
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
How to Cite
Tinsley, N. A., Spencer, J. L., Estes, R. E., Prasifka, J. R., Schrader, P. M., French, B. W. and Gray, M. E. (2014), Larval mortality and development for rotation-resistant and rotation-susceptible populations of western corn rootworm on Bt corn. Journal of Applied Entomology. doi: 10.1111/jen.12149
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2014
- Insect Management and Insecticide Evaluation Program of the University of Illinois
- Pioneer Crop Management Research Awards Program (DuPont Pioneer)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!