Sugars as complementary alternative food for the establishment of Nesidiocoris tenuis in greenhouse tomato
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 161–167, April 2015
How to Cite
Urbaneja-Bernat, P., Mollá, O., Alonso, M., Bolkcmans, K., Urbaneja, A. and Tena, A. (2015), Sugars as complementary alternative food for the establishment of Nesidiocoris tenuis in greenhouse tomato. Journal of Applied Entomology, 139: 161–167. doi: 10.1111/jen.12151
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2014
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agaria. Grant Number: INIA-CC09-048
- Conselleria d'Agicultura
- Pesca i Alimentació de la Generalitat Valenciana
- Koppert Biological Systems
- MCINN (Juan de la Cierva progam)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!