Biology and field host range of Ceutorhynchus cardariae, a potential biological control agent for Lepidium draba
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
How to Cite
Hinz, H. L. and Diaconu, A. (2014), Biology and field host range of Ceutorhynchus cardariae, a potential biological control agent for Lepidium draba. Journal of Applied Entomology. doi: 10.1111/jen.12152
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Baker County, OR
- Blaine County Weed Control Association (CWCA)
- British Columbia
- Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management Idaho State Office in Boise ID
- Vale District Office in Vale, OR
- Idaho Department of Agriculture through the University of Idaho, Idaho Fish and Game
- Inland Empire County Weed Management Area (CWMA)
- Montana State University
- Selkirk CWMA
- University of Idaho
- USDA-APHIS Western Region
- Weedslayer Inc.
- Wyoming Biological Control Steering Committee
Table S1. Parasitism rates of Ceutorhynchus cardariae at different field sites and collection dates in Romania in 2010.
Table S2. Samples of different Brassicaceae collected in Romania in 2010 to determine the field host range of Ceutorhynchus cardariae and the result of morphological identification of emerged weevil specimens.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.