Disclosures: All authors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript. This manuscript is not under review at any other publication. The authors do not have any relevant financial disclosures.
The impact of MRI on stroke management and outcomes: a systematic review
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 987–993, December 2013
How to Cite
Burke, J. F., Gelb, D. J., Quint, D. J., Morgenstern, L. B. and Kerber, K. A. (2013), The impact of MRI on stroke management and outcomes: a systematic review. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 987–993. doi: 10.1111/jep.12011
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS062675, R01NS038916, U01NS062835, U54NS057405, U01NS056975, U01NS052510
- AHRQ. Grant Number: R18HS017690
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!