Disclosures: All authors have seen and agree with the contents of the manuscript. This manuscript is not under review at any other publication. The authors do not have any relevant financial disclosures.
The impact of MRI on stroke management and outcomes: a systematic review
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 987–993, December 2013
How to Cite
Burke, J. F., Gelb, D. J., Quint, D. J., Morgenstern, L. B. and Kerber, K. A. (2013), The impact of MRI on stroke management and outcomes: a systematic review. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 987–993. doi: 10.1111/jep.12011
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS062675, R01NS038916, U01NS062835, U54NS057405, U01NS056975, U01NS052510
- AHRQ. Grant Number: R18HS017690
Appendix S1 Search strings.
Appendix S2 Summary of studies.
Appendix S3 Results of QUADAS quality evaluation.Columns represent QUADAS questions and rows represent individual studies.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.