Letter to the Editor
Patientsmate: potentially a useful tool for documenting clinical performance
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 6, page 1083, December 2013
How to Cite
Buckley, C. M., Casey, C. and Bradley, C. P. (2013), Patientsmate: potentially a useful tool for documenting clinical performance. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 1083. doi: 10.1111/jep.12018
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!