Financial Support: None.
Using balance statistics to determine the optimal number of controls in matching studies
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 968–975, October 2013
How to Cite
Linden, A. and Samuels, S. J. (2013), Using balance statistics to determine the optimal number of controls in matching studies. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 19: 968–975. doi: 10.1111/jep.12072
Authors' Note: All of the proposed methods in this paper can be implemented via companion software, for Stata, which is available upon request from the authors.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!