Medicine is not science: guessing the future, predicting the past
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 865–871, December 2014
How to Cite
Miller, C. (2014), Medicine is not science: guessing the future, predicting the past. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 20: 865–871. doi: 10.1111/jep.12197
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!