Professor and Section Head for Biomaterials, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7450, USA
Retrospective Study of Extensive Heat-Pressed Ceramic Veneers after 36 Months
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 53–54, February 2013
How to Cite
Donovan, T. (2013), Commentary. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, 25: 53–54. doi: 10.1111/jerd.12001
This commentary is accompanied by article, “Retrospective Study of Extensive Heat-Pressed Ceramic Veneers after 36 Months” Sven Rinke, Dr. Med. Dent., MSc, Katharina Lange, Dr. Rer. Nat., Dirk Ziebolz, Dr. Med. Dent., DOI 10.1111/jerd.12000.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.