We would like to thank Ryuzo Miyao, Kazuo Ogawa, two anonymous referees and participants at the Japan Society of Monetary Economics held at Kagawa University for many useful comments, Yuzo Honda and Yoshihiro Kuroki for providing their data, and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (No. 21243027) and the Zengin Foundation for Studies on Economics and Finance (No. 0714) for financial support.
Individual Stock Returns and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Japanese Data†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Economic Association
Japanese Economic Review
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 375–396, September 2014
How to Cite
Shibamoto, M. and Tachibana, M. (2014), Individual Stock Returns and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Japanese Data. Japanese Economic Review, 65: 375–396. doi: 10.1111/jere.12019
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 21243027
- Zengin Foundation for Studies on Economics and Finance. Grant Number: 0714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!