Discovery of a Diverse Clade of Gregarine Apicomplexans (Apicomplexa: Eugregarinorida) from Pacific Eunicid and Onuphid Polychaetes, Including Descriptions of Paralecudina n. gen., Trichotokara japonica n. sp., and T. eunicae n. sp.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2012 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 121–136, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Rueckert, S., Wakeman, K. C. and Leander, B. S. (2013), Discovery of a Diverse Clade of Gregarine Apicomplexans (Apicomplexa: Eugregarinorida) from Pacific Eunicid and Onuphid Polychaetes, Including Descriptions of Paralecudina n. gen., Trichotokara japonica n. sp., and T. eunicae n. sp. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 121–136. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12015
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Tula Foundation
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 283091-09
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
- University of Tsukuba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!