A Novel Alveolate in Bivalves with Chemosynthetic Bacteria Inhabiting Deep-Sea Methane Seeps
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 158–165, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Noguchi, F., Kawato, M., Yoshida, T., Fujiwara, Y., Fujikura, K. and Takishita, K. (2013), A Novel Alveolate in Bivalves with Chemosynthetic Bacteria Inhabiting Deep-Sea Methane Seeps. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 158–165. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12017
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22770091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!