Morphology of Bromeliophrya quadristicha n. spec., an Inhabitant of Tank Bromeliads (Bromeliaceae), and Phylogeny of the Bromeliophryidae (Ciliophora, Tetrahymenida)
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 223–234, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Foissner, W. and Stoeck, T. (2013), Morphology of Bromeliophrya quadristicha n. spec., an Inhabitant of Tank Bromeliads (Bromeliaceae), and Phylogeny of the Bromeliophryidae (Ciliophora, Tetrahymenida). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12020
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P 20360-B17
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: STO414/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!