Phylogenetic Investigations on Ten Genera of Tintinnid Ciliates (Ciliophora: Spirotrichea: Tintinnida), Based on Small Subunit Ribosomal RNA Gene Sequences
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 192–202, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Xu, D., Sun, P., Warren, A., Hoon Noh, J., Lim Choi, D., Kyoon Shin, M. and Ok Kim, Y. (2013), Phylogenetic Investigations on Ten Genera of Tintinnid Ciliates (Ciliophora: Spirotrichea: Tintinnida), Based on Small Subunit Ribosomal RNA Gene Sequences. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 192–202. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12023
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Korea Ocean Research and Development Institute. Grant Numbers: PE98731, PE98745
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB955702
- Basic Science Research Program
- Korea government. Grant Number: 2012005751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!