G.H. Gile and K.J. Carpenter contributed equally.
Morphology and Molecular Phylogeny of Staurojoenina mulleri sp. nov. (Trichonymphida, Parabasalia) from the Hindgut of the Kalotermitid Neotermes jouteli
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 203–213, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Gile, G. H., Carpenter, K. J., James, E. R., Scheffrahn, R. H. and Keeling, P. J. (2013), Morphology and Molecular Phylogeny of Staurojoenina mulleri sp. nov. (Trichonymphida, Parabasalia) from the Hindgut of the Kalotermitid Neotermes jouteli. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 203–213. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12024
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!