Molecular Characterization of Parabasalian Symbionts Coronympha clevelandii and Trichonympha subquasilla from the Hawaiian Lowland Tree Termite Incisitermes immigrans
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 313–316, May/June 2013
How to Cite
James, E. R., Burki, F., Todd Harper, J., Scheffrahn, R. H. and Keeling, P. J. (2013), Molecular Characterization of Parabasalian Symbionts Coronympha clevelandii and Trichonympha subquasilla from the Hawaiian Lowland Tree Termite Incisitermes immigrans. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 313–316. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12027
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 227301
- Tula Foundation to the Centre for Microbial Diversity and Evolution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!