Two New Marine Ciliates, Caryotricha rariseta n. sp. and Discocephalus pararotatorius n. sp. (Ciliophora, Spirotrichea), with Phylogenetic Analyses Inferred from the Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 388–398, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, J., Xing, Y., Miao, M., Shao, C., Warren, A. and Song, W. (2013), Two New Marine Ciliates, Caryotricha rariseta n. sp. and Discocephalus pararotatorius n. sp. (Ciliophora, Spirotrichea), with Phylogenetic Analyses Inferred from the Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 388–398. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12046
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 04:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!