Present address: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, 60 Bigelow Drive, P. O. Box 380, East Boothbay, Maine 04544
Diversity and Distributional Patterns of Ciliates in Guaymas Basin Hydrothermal Vent Sediments
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 433–447, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Coyne, K. J., Countway, P. D., Pilditch, C. A., Lee, C. K., Caron, D. A. and Cary, S. C. (2013), Diversity and Distributional Patterns of Ciliates in Guaymas Basin Hydrothermal Vent Sediments. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 433–447. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12051
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation to SCC. Grant Number: OCE-0550491
- DC. Grant Number: OCE-0550829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!