Phagotrophic Protist Diversity in the Groundwater of a Karstified Aquifer – Morphological and Molecular Analysis
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 467–479, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Risse-Buhl, U., Herrmann, M., Lange, P., Akob, D. M., Pizani, N., Schönborn, W., Totsche, K. U. and Küsel, K. (2013), Phagotrophic Protist Diversity in the Groundwater of a Karstified Aquifer – Morphological and Molecular Analysis. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 467–479. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12054
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- ProExcellence Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!