Fine Structure of the Plasmodia and Myxospore of Ellipsomyxa gobioides n. sp. (Myxozoa) Found in the Gallbladder of Gobioides broussonnetii (Teleostei: Gobiidae) from the Lower Amazon River
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 490–496, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Azevedo, C., Videira, M., Casal, G., Matos, P., Oliveira, E., Al-Quraishy, S. and Matos, E. (2013), Fine Structure of the Plasmodia and Myxospore of Ellipsomyxa gobioides n. sp. (Myxozoa) Found in the Gallbladder of Gobioides broussonnetii (Teleostei: Gobiidae) from the Lower Amazon River. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 60: 490–496. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12056
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- António de Almeida Foundation. Grant Number: VPP-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!