Bacterial and Heterotrophic Nanoflagellate Densities and C-biomass Estimates Along an Alaskan Tundra Transect with Prediction of Respiratory CO2 Efflux
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 11–16, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, O. R. (2014), Bacterial and Heterotrophic Nanoflagellate Densities and C-biomass Estimates Along an Alaskan Tundra Transect with Prediction of Respiratory CO2 Efflux. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 61: 11–16. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12081
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!