Schmidingerothrix salinarum nov. spec. is the Molecular Sister of the Large Oxytrichid Clade (Ciliophora, Hypotricha)
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2013 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 61–74, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Foissner, W., Filker, S. and Stoeck, T. (2014), Schmidingerothrix salinarum nov. spec. is the Molecular Sister of the Large Oxytrichid Clade (Ciliophora, Hypotricha). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 61: 61–74. doi: 10.1111/jeu.12087
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 05:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P22846-B17
- German Science Fund. Grant Number: STO414/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!