Choice of microsatellite markers for identifying homozygosity of mitotic gynogenetic diploids in Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 588–599, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y. X., Han, H. Z., Wang, Q. L., Jiang, L., Wang, S. L., Zhang, X. Y., Liu, Y., Wang, Y. F., Liu, Y. J. and Liu, H. J. (2013), Choice of microsatellite markers for identifying homozygosity of mitotic gynogenetic diploids in Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 588–599. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12014
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!