An insight into the reproductive biology of the bearded goby Sufflogobius bibarbatus
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 725–731, February 2013
How to Cite
Utne-Palm, A. C., Locatello, L., Mayer, I., Gibbons, M. J. and Rasotto, M. B. (2013), An insight into the reproductive biology of the bearded goby Sufflogobius bibarbatus. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 725–731. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12019
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- The National Research Foundation of South African, the Norwegian Research Council and the Meltzer Fund (Bergen University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!