Change in food ingestion induces rapid shifts in the diversity of microbiota associated with cutaneous mucus of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 893–906, March 2013
How to Cite
Landeira-Dabarca, A., Sieiro, C. and Álvarez, M. (2013), Change in food ingestion induces rapid shifts in the diversity of microbiota associated with cutaneous mucus of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 893–906. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12025
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- The Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through the National Program for Fundamental Research. Grant Number: CGL 2009–07904)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!