Effects of trawling on the diets of common demersal fish by-catch of a tropical prawn trawl fishery
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 907–926, March 2013
How to Cite
Dell, Q., Griffiths, S. P., Tonks, M. L., Rochester, W. A., Miller, M. J., Duggan, M. A., van der Velde, T. D., Pillans, R. D., Coman, G. J., Bustamante, R. H. and Milton, D. A. (2013), Effects of trawling on the diets of common demersal fish by-catch of a tropical prawn trawl fishery. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 907–926. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12026
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Australian Fisheries Research and Development Corporation (FRDC). Grant Number: Project 2005/050
- Australia's Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and Arts
- CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!