Phylogenetic and phylogeographic analysis of the genus Orestias (Teleostei: Cyprinodontidae) in the southern Chilean Altiplano: the relevance of ancient and recent divergence processes in speciation
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 927–943, March 2013
How to Cite
Vila, I., Morales, P., Scott, S., Poulin, E., Véliz, D., Harrod, C. and Méndez, M. A. (2013), Phylogenetic and phylogeographic analysis of the genus Orestias (Teleostei: Cyprinodontidae) in the southern Chilean Altiplano: the relevance of ancient and recent divergence processes in speciation. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 927–943. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12031
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1110243, 1110188, 1080390, 1061256
- ECOS-CONICYT. Grant Number: C10802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!