Reservoir to river passage of age-0+ year fishes, indication of a dispersion pathway for a non-native species
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 994–1010, March 2013
How to Cite
Janáč, M., Jurajda, P., Kružíková, L., Roche, K. and Prášek, V. (2013), Reservoir to river passage of age-0+ year fishes, indication of a dispersion pathway for a non-native species. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 994–1010. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12037
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P505/11/1768
- institutional support grant. Grant Number: RVO:68081766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!