Present address: Bermuda Institute for Ocean Sciences, 17 Ferry Reach, St. George's, GE 01, Bermuda.
Assessment of DNA damage in sperm after repeated non-invasive sampling in zebrafish Danio rerio
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 1074–1081, March 2013
How to Cite
Reinardy, H. C., Skippins, E., Henry, T. B. and Jha, A. N. (2013), Assessment of DNA damage in sperm after repeated non-invasive sampling in zebrafish Danio rerio. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1074–1081. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12042
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Plymouth University Marine Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!