Shifts in δ15N signature following the onset of exogenous feeding in rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss: importance of combining length and age data
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1423–1432, April 2013
How to Cite
Liberoff, A. L., Riva Rossi, C. M., Fogel, M. L., Ciancio, J. E. and Pascual, M. A. (2013), Shifts in δ15N signature following the onset of exogenous feeding in rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss: importance of combining length and age data. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1423–1432. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12063
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas
- Conservation, Research and Education Opportunities (CREO)
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- Agencia Nacional para la Promoción de la Ciencia y la Tecnología
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!