Effects of body mass and water temperature on routine metabolism of American paddlefish Polyodon spathula
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1269–1280, April 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, J. T., Mims, S. D. and Wright, R. A. (2013), Effects of body mass and water temperature on routine metabolism of American paddlefish Polyodon spathula. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1269–1280. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12066
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!