Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Middle East Technical University, Inonu Bulvari, Ankara 06531, Turkey
Genetic evaluation of remnant and translocated shiners, Notropis heterodon and Notropis heterolepis
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1281–1296, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozer, F. and Ashley, M. V. (2013), Genetic evaluation of remnant and translocated shiners, Notropis heterodon and Notropis heterolepis. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1281–1296. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12068
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Liberty Prairie Foundation
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!