Present address: Institute for East China Sea Research, Nagasaki University, 1551-7, Taira-machi, Nagasaki 851-2213, Japan.
Head-shape polymorphism in Japanese eels Anguilla japonica in relation to differences of somatic growth in freshwater and brackish habitats
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1308–1320, April 2013
How to Cite
Kaifu, K., Yokouchi, K., Miller, M. J., Aoyama, J. and Tsukamoto, K. (2013), Head-shape polymorphism in Japanese eels Anguilla japonica in relation to differences of somatic growth in freshwater and brackish habitats. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1308–1320. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12070
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2010
- The Japan Science Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!