Neuropeptide Y in black seabream Acanthopagrus schlegelii: identification, distribution and mRNA expression responses to ghrelin
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 1441–1447, April 2013
How to Cite
Ma, X. L., Zheng, L. W., Mao, L. T., Zhou, L. B. and Wang, A. L. (2013), Neuropeptide Y in black seabream Acanthopagrus schlegelii: identification, distribution and mRNA expression responses to ghrelin. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1441–1447. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12084
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No.31201978
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: No. 9451601501001986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!