How does coarse gravel augmentation affect early-stage Chinook salmon Oncorhynchus tshawytscha embryonic survivorship?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 1484–1496, May 2013
How to Cite
Utz, R. M., Mesick, C. F., Cardinale, B. J. and Dunne, T. (2013), How does coarse gravel augmentation affect early-stage Chinook salmon Oncorhynchus tshawytscha embryonic survivorship?. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1484–1496. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12085
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Delta Stewardship Council. Grant Number: U-05-SC-058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!