aThis paper was presented at the 6th World Fisheries Congress, Edinburgh, in 2012 (sponsored by the FSBI). As a result, its content may not fall within the normal scope of the Journal of Fish Biology.
Characterization of the pelagic fish community of the north-western and northern Spanish shelf watersa
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Selected Papers from the Sixth World Fisheries Congress
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 716–738, October 2013
How to Cite
Santos, M. B., González-Quirós, R., Riveiro, I., Iglesias, M., Louzao, M. and Pierce, G. J. (2013), Characterization of the pelagic fish community of the north-western and northern Spanish shelf watersa. Journal of Fish Biology, 83: 716–738. doi: 10.1111/jfb.12107
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!